Read your byline in the newspaper. Hear your voice on the radio. See yourself on TV. Become a confident professional, even before you graduate.
The Manila Times College School of Journalism is the only school that:
- works in partnership with a prestigious broadsheet, The Manila Times, trusted since 1898
- is run by professional media practitioners
- offers on-the-job-training from Day One
- allows you to learn from the country’s top journalists
- provides opportunities for you to publish and broadcast your work, locally and internationally
- makes sure that you graduate as a pro!
Under the leadership of veteran writer and educator Dr. Isagani R. Cruz, The Manila Times School of Journalism is quickly becoming the most innovative and responsive center of journalism education in the Philippines.